Wanna sound like a boss this season? Well do ya punk?
Sometimes when I’m on da slopes and do something sick I forget what I’m supposed to say. “Sick” is played, fool. So is rad, cool, nice, sick, awesome and sick. Thanks for everyone the television channel Bravo is filling us in on new words to say this season. Bravo is famous for The Real Housewives n shit. So they know what cool vocab to use. I mean sick.
1. Lifties: People who operate ski lifts are lifties. There’s no telling what will happen if you say, “thank you, Mr. Liftie” when you get off, though, so that’s at your own risk.
2. Pow: Fresh powder is “pow,” and you want pow. If you want to poke fun at your elementary skills, you can faux brag about how you’re about to shred some pow.
3. Corduroy: A fashionable way to talk about freshly groomed snow that has the appearance of the thin lines on corduroy pants is to call it corduroy. Be an innovator and call it cords!
4. Gnar: Old-school slang for riding the terrain is to shred the gnar (short for gnarly).
5. Radgnar: A newer variation on gnar is “radgnar,” a contraction of gnarly and radical that oughta earn you a wink from an instructor. Plus it’s fun to say.
6. Shotski: Several shotglasses are fixed to a ski so that multiple people can enjoy a communal shot of their favorite libation. Andy Cohen has made the “shotski” famous and fashionable in any season on Watch What Happens Live. Perhaps you’ve seen it during its weekly appearances?